We always do a creative activity on a Friday and today we are trying out Modge Podge - an acrylic medium which can be used as a glue for decoupage etc but we are using it to transfer some inkjet printed images onto white tshirts. It's really easy -
- Print out your image and cut to size if needed
- Coat the space on the tshirt with modge podge where you want the image to go.
- Place the image print side down on the modgepodged area and smooth down
- Coat the back of the image with a few layers of modge podge
- Wait a couple of hours then wet the back of the paper and start to rub - the paper will rub away revealing your image on the t shirt