Friday 28 October 2011

A blogger splits herself in two!

I love writing Five Kids and Counting but there are definitely some aspects of me that are missing from this blog - I love to get on my soapbox and sound off about current affairs and politics. I don't want to muddy the waters here so I have started a whole new News, Current Affairs and political blog at www.mammpolitico.wordpress.com. You can follow @mammapolitico if this is your cup of tea. I've begin by looking at the way debtors are treated in this country in the light of the Eurozone crisis and today a review of John Humphrey's look at the future of the Welfare State. I'll be keeping Five kids for all things a parenting and family. I have just one more project up my sleeve - always was a multi tasker... so watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment